Here are all you need regards to SON Recruitment 2019 available job vacancies. If you have been looking for procedure on how to apply for Standard Organization Of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment, requirements, and lots more, this article is for you. The Standard Organization Of Nigeria wishes to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the position of General Manager, Security.
SON Recruitment 2019 available job vacancies
Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 exercise has in recent time, proven to be among the top search Nigerian hottest vacancies on Google search engine. Many graduate job seekers who want to enroll for the opportunity have been asking questions like;
- Has Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Started?
- When is SON Recruiting Starting?
- How to apply for 2019 SON Recruitment?
- SON Official 2019 Recruitment website?
- Update on SON recruitment 2019 exercise
- SON Recruitment 2019 application Guide?
- 2019 SON Recruitment Deadline
So we will be looking at answering the above questions on how to apply for Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Kindly stay focused and read through.
Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Responsibilities
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the SON operates;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Guide
The Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 application form is not yet officially out, this article will be updated once the Standard Organization Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 form is out. Kindly bookmark this page or check back for the updated information
Meanwhile, Click here to see if there is any development on The SON Recruitment portal.
Looking for Recruitment currently going on? GO HERE