FG Unemployed Nigerians Job Recruitment 2019 Online Registration Form Portal via www.jobsforall.ng. As part of the Federal Government of Nigeria’s plan to provide Jobs for the Unemployed Nigerians, FG will soon commence online registration of unemployed Nigerians via official website www.jobsforall.ng. The registration has been programmed to help the government collect up-to-date data of interested unemployed Nigerians so as to be able to link job seekers up with existing vacancies in the government.
Jobsforall.ng Online Registration Portal
If this is your first time knowing the official website to start your FG online Job registration then this is to inform you that the site is open now http://www.jobsforall.ng/public/register. Start today by clicking this link and register now to improve your chances of employment. For step-by-step guide to register and apply NDE jobs click here.
Who Can Apply for NDE Jobs Online in Nigeria @ www.jobsforall.ng?
- None graduates or Unemployed graduates
- Male or Female between the age of 18-35
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- Good at Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Have adequate Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Requirements For FG Online Job Registration Recruitment Program
The Requirements For FG 2017 Unemployed Nigeria Recruitment Program are:
When you have access into the official website www.jobsforall.ng below are information/data about you you have to provide.
- Surname and other Names
- Geopolitical Zone of 6 Origin
- Home/House Address
- Age (Years) and Gender (indicate if you are Male Female)
- Telephone Number (GSM-only)
- Upload Recent Passport Photograph
- Means of Identification (IDs)
At this point you have to upload Scanned Copy of I.D which will help identify your name and address. So you can make use of: National ID, Drivers License, Permanent voters card or International passport. Please note that in the form there is a provision to provide the National Identification Number (NIN) of any of the above IDs you present.
- Finally on this section you have to indicate your Marital Status (whether Single, Married, Divorced or Widowed)
- Your personal E-mail Address. You should – by now have an existing email account. Or click here to create one now.
Please make sure that the email address you are providing is active and you have full access to it. This will enable you gain access to every information regarding the FG Job application. Also while choosing password ensure to make your password a remembering one to yourself alone.
- Maximum Qualification
- Type of Qualification
- Year Of Graduation
Upload Curriculum Vitae (CV): Only PDF document is allowed. So you have to learn how to convert your your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to PDF – click here to do that for free.
- Period Of Unemployment
- Reasons Of Unemployment
- Acquired Skill
Closing Date for NDE 2019 Online Job Registration
For now this will be a continuous process since the closing date has not been specified by the Federal Government. But as long as this programme continues – our team here shall keep you all up-to-date on this.