AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies Online Registration Has Started. The accomplishments of the AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies is currently ongoing. This article is to guide on how to apply for AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies online registration, AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Requirements, AKSG Civil Service Recruitment Qualifications and other important updates via this year AKSG Civil Service Recruitment.
Well we are here to guide you on how to Fill AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies Online Form but opening your eyes to underlying principles that will actually make you secure the job. Make sure you fulfil the following
- Be a Nigerian Citizen aged between 18 – 45 Years
- Have a post Secondary Education
- Have a proposed Business Idea that will operate in Nigeria and employ Nigerians. Please these must be backed up with well articulated Business plan and Feasibility studies if you want to be employed.
How to Fill AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancy Online Form
STEP 1 – CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
Check that you are qualified to apply. See the section “Who can apply?” below.
STEP 2 – REGISTER – Register for AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies for you to be employed (have a login details)
Click Here http://csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng/apply/ to Register/Apply for AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies.
You will receive a confirmation email from AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018 team! with all the details you will need to log in.
If you have any trouble registering please read our tips and troubleshooting advice, and if you still have problems after following this advice, please contact us by clicking the link or drop your question in the comment box below.
STEP 3 – COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS APPLICATION
Once you have successfully registered you need to Login and click on the vacancy application button on the right hand-side. You can save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time. Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
STEP 4 – KEEP INFORMED
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition. You can join the discussion on Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. We will also post regular updates on the recruitment exercise! homepage.
AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies Requirements?
To be eligible for the AKSG Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies you must satisfy the following criteria
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary
You must choose to participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business.
Please Be your Brother’s Keeper by sharing this information to them via Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and any social media possible to reach out with friends and relatives. Please don’t let this opportunity pass you by. You can also reach us using comment box below to ask questions