www.cdfipb.gov.ng: CDFIPB Prison Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Application Form has been released – For those who want to join Customs, Joining the CDFIPB Prison Service is currently recruiting unemployed to join the CDFIPB Prison Service many questions has been asked without no answers. But I believe that this post will guide, give you the inspiration you need to make a perfect decision as for whether to continue your desire in joining the CDFIPB Prison Service.
Before joining the Customs Immigration and Prison Service here are some of the questions people do ask:
- What are the basic requirements for 2019 CDFIPB recruitment?
- How do I apply for CDFIPB 2019 recruitment ?
- How to pass the CDFIPB Recruitment 2019/2020 form?
- Is the CDFIPB Recruitment 2019/2020 form out?
- I need Customs Recruitment 2019/2020 updates?
- When is the Immigration Recruitment 2019 starting? etc
Do you really want to join the Customs Immigration or Prison Service, Do you have all it takes to join the Force? Carefully read this article as it will guide you through in all the basic requirements for joining the CDFIPB Recruitment 2019.
Educational Qualification For CDFIPB Prison Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
1. You must have at least 4 credits in not over two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. note that English Language is a necessary credit.
CDFIPB Prison Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Requirements
Before applying For CDFIPB Prison Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Recruitment 2019 every applicant must meet the general requirements listed below:
1. Applicant must be 18 years above
2. Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
3. Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit.
4. Have fully expanded chest measurements of not less than 0.87m.
5. Must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
6. Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like.
7. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
8. Be free any member of any secret society
9. Applicant must no criminal conviction.
How To Apply For CDFIPB Prison Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
Every Applicant who wants to apply for CDFIPB Prison Service Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies should visit their official portal and fill the online application form.
1. Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
2. Application form for the CDFIPB Prison Service Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies is not yet out.
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about CDFIPB Prison Service Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.