This guide is about WHO Recruitment 2018/2019. Here we are going to be talking about how you can apply for the ongoing World Health Organization recruitment 2018. Firstly, let’s make it clear to you that www.who.int is the official website of WHO.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
Currently, the World Health Organization Recruitment 2018/2019 is ongoing for the position listed below:
Job Title: Social Media Assistant – (1800032)
Contractual Arrangement: Individual Service Contractor
Contract duration: 12 months
Primary Location: Nigeria-Abuja
Schedule : Full-time
Purpose Of The Position
To harness the full potential of the use of Social Media for WCO, WHO Country Office in Nigeria wishes to engage the services of a Social Media Assistant to support achievement of the overarching goals of the approach.
The Social Media Assistant’s responsibilities will be, but not limited to the following;
- Design layout for selected social media platforms.
- Liaison between the various WHO clusters and technical teams
- Content development management (from video, audio, image and text) in close collaboration with the communication unit and technical teams
- Tracking of global and national discourse as it affects the country office and propose first response to the team on such issues (subject to clearance from technical teams)
- Tracking breaking news on all social media platforms as it relates to WHO concerns and interests
- Answer queries and request as raised on any of the channels (In conformity with technical clearance)
- Monitor and generate report on performance indicators with the set target for the Social Media team
- Track, monitor and execute the social media team resolutions on issues that boarder on operations of the team.
- Continuously manage and encourage social media awareness amongst WHO Nigeria staff members
Higher National Diploma (HND) or first degree in Graphic Arts and Design or related technical qualifications.
- At least 5 years progressive professional work experience in graphic Arts and Design
- Relevant work experience in WHO and/or the UN system would be an asset
Use of language skills:
Expert knowledge of English Language
- Ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral forms
- Demonstrable creativity and experience in translating messages into Graphics
- Advanced Computer skills in various office applications (including PageMaker. INDesign, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Paint Shop,) and internet navigation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here to apply online.
Closing Date: January 18, 2018, by 10:59:00 PM