The long awaiting UNIUYO Merit Admission List 2017/2018 is Out. to check your UNIUYO admission status follow the steps below; the UNIUYO Supplementary Admission List 2017/2018 to be release next. Admitted candidates are to log on to Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) on www.caps.jamb.gov.ng to accept the offer of admission.
How to check UNIUYO Merit Admission List 2017/2018
To check your admission status follow the procedure below:
- Visit eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Click on Login form
- Input your RRR PIN
- Click on check admission status
What To Do If You Have Been Offered Professional Admission List In Uniuyo
- First of all, you’re to pay a nonrefundable acceptance fees of #20,000
- The next thing is to print out your admission status page and take it to your faculty screening officer for final screening and obtain an authority to pay school fees.
ADDITIONAL SCREENING REQUIREMENTS (2017/2018)
Below is the list of credentials that was required from Last year uniuyo Fresher’s on their final screening/clearance.
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb UTME Result Slip
- Uniuyo Post UTME Result slip
- O’ level Results (Waec, NECO, NAPTEB)
- Notification of Admission Status
- Attestation Letter (Letter of Recommendation) from Senior Civil Servant or Lawyer or Clergyman
- Birth Certificate / Sworn Declaration of Age
- Local Govt. of origin Certificate
- Acceptance fee Receipt
- Four (4) office flat file
Important Tips To All Admitted Candidates
Congratulation for making the admission list. Please take note of the following;
- Make sure that your print out are done with high quality printers.
- Make a photo copies of all your original credentials.
- Keep your acceptance fees receipt save.
- Put all your original and photocopies credentials in a separate files.
- Dress moderate.
JAMB candidates who did change of course and institutions can now register and update their records in the University portal. JAMB candidates who did change of course and institutions can now register and update their records in the University portal.