UNIPORT School Fees Payment Closing Date for new and returning students 2017/18 academic session has been released by the school management. Therefore all prospective students who were successful during the post UTME screening exercise and gained admission into the University of Port Harcourt are advised to go through the school fees schedule before payment is made.
As approved by the University senate on 19th November 2017, the University resumed for the 2017/2018 academic session. Lecture begin for all students on Monday 27th November, 2017.
UNIPORT New & Returning Students Registration Procedure 2017/2018 Academic Session:
Step 1: Payment Of School Fees
- Pay your school fees charge at the designated bank of you can use debit card for the for the respective College/Faculty/School.
- Print out your school fees payment receipt online and other documents.
- Update your school fees pass book with College Account/Finance Officer of the College/Faculty/School
Step 2: Register Your Courses Online
- Contact your Head of Department or Academic Adviser to confirm the courses you should register.
- Make sure you register the courses online.
- Print out the duly complected course registration form.
Step 2: Submit the under listed documents to the Head of Department and the College Secretary/Faculty Officer respectively.
Registration as a student of the University of Port Harcourt will only be valid if the online course registration form is tendered by the student and accepted by the Head of Department.
Note: The registration exercise for the 2017/2018 session will end on Friday, 26th 2018, this includes both returning students. Only registered students are bona-fide students of the University.
In line with the decision of the senate of the University, register within the period stipulated for registration will not be registered for that session and the maximum length of time allowed for the course of study would still be enforced.
Payment of School fees charge can be made in two installments and online course registration for the respective semester.
For those who choose to pay their school fees in two installment, can be allowed to registered their courses only for that semester.