This is to inform all that are still waiting for UNIPORT 5th Admission List 2017/2018 (Batch Five) that it has been officially released and can now be check online via the school website. So many candidates have been asking for the possibility of the University of Port Harcourt to release 5th Admission List since the first, second, third batch and the fourth admission list have been released already. On 24th of December, 2017 the fourth batch list of admitted students was released. Also UNIPORT 2017/2018 DIRECT ENTRY admission list is now out.
For now, no one knows if the University management will to release another list. From experience of how the school gives admission in the previous years, the school will be release another admission list any moment from and that will be the final list. (I am not 100% sure).
UNIPORT 5th Admission List 2017/2018 (Batch Five) will be release any time from now
Below here are what you all candidates can be do while you wait for the 5th admission list to be released.
We you to kindly bookmark this page as the will be updating you with latest news regards to the release of the UNIPORT 5th Admission List 2017/2018 (Batch Five).
If that were you admitted in the fourth admission list? then let us know via the comment box below.
You are free to share and tweet this message with the rest of your friends now. Use the like and share buttons to make this possible.
HOW TO ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION STATUS [CAPS]
1. Visit, http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx
2. Enter your UTME Registration No. in the Box Provided
3. Click “Submit” and patiently wait for it to load your admission status.
4. Scroll down to see your admission status
5. After confirming your details and the school that offered your admission.
6. Click “Accept” to accept your admission.
SECOND STEP TO ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION STATUS [JAMB PROFILE]
1. Visit, http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
2. Enter your Email Address and Password
3. Click “Login” to access your JAMB Profile
4. Under ‘Admission’ at the left hand side, Click on “CAPS” and wait patiently for it to process.
5. Click on “Admission Status” at the left hand side.
6. It will reveal your admission status and give you an option either to “Accept Admission” or “Reject Admission”
Please note that you have less than 72 Hours (3 days) to either “Accept or “Reject” your Admission Status.
For inquires or questions, use the comment box below and you would be replied as soon as possible.