Here is Uniport 2018/2019 Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure. This is to inform the general public and especially all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the institution has announced that all candidates offered provisional admission must pay the approved acceptance fee to accept their admission.
Before you make any payment kindly visit Uniport official school website to get proper information to avoid being scammed/defraud. Would you like to make enquiries on Uniport School hostel’s? How much is Uniport Hostel fee per semester or if hostel space is compulsory for all newly admitted students in Uniport? if any of above listed question is actually what you are looking for then we got you are at right place.
Uniport Hostel space are mandatory for all year one students. For all newly admitted students in Uniport are to paid for hostel accommodation after accepting their admission offer. For more detail on uniport hostel accommodation booking kindly visit Uniport student affairs office.
Uniport 2018/2019 Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure.
You are required to pay the sum of thirty thousand naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee on REMITA Platform at any bank of your choice nationwide within two weeks or have your admission forfeited.
1. Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
2. Visit www.uniport.edu.ng
3. Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
4. Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
5. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
7. Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. Return to the Portal and login.
9. Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
11. Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.