I believe you are here because you want to apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies. For you to apply for any of the UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies go through this article. This is to inform all interested applicants who wish to take part in UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies, and wish to know how they can apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies that Application is now open.
The UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the UNICEF Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- Is UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application still on going?
- When is UNICEF Recruitment 2019 start?
- I need UNICEF Nigeria Recruitment 2019 updates?
UNICEF are currently recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) FT Budget Assistant
Deadline: 14th December, 2018.
2.) National Construction Engineer
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi and Kebbi
Deadline: 4th December, 2018.
3.) TA Reporting Officer
Deadline: 3rd December, 2018.
4.) FT Information Comm. Technology Associate
Deadline: 7th December, 2018.
5.) TA Education Specialist (Learning)
Deadline: 6th December, 2018.
UNICEF Recruitment 2019 Remuneration
This positions offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
UNICEF Recruitment 2019 Job Requirements
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have:
- Education: Completion of Secondary Education
- Work Experience: Five (5) years related job experience
- Language: Fluency in oral and written English is required.
View our competency framework at (Pdf):
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2018; 23:55:00 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.