If you have been wondering how UNICAL 2019/2020 Acceptance Fee Payment are been paid or procedure for Unical newly admitted students clearance and payment of school fees are been paid then worry no more. Unical has recently release the step by step guide of UNICAL 2019/2020 Acceptance Fee Payment. So if your name is among the admitted candidates then follow the procedures below.
Here is break down of UNICAL 2019/2020 Acceptance Fee Payment
- ACCEPTANCE FEES-FRESH STUDENTS 25,000
- PROJECT SUPERVISION- 3,000
- PORTAL CHARGES- 2,500
- LATE REGISTRATION 3,000
- ACADEMIC GOWN 2,000
UNICAL 2019/2020 Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
1. Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Microfinance bank.
2. Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on Etranzact.
3. Collect an Etranzact printout from the bank.
4. Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
5. Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
6. Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the Etranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
7. Print Out your acceptance fees receipt.
8. Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
University Of Calabar Summary of 2018/2019 School Charge for NUC Undergraduate Students
|S/N||NATURE OF STUDENTS||PER SESSION|
|MB Bch Students||42,750|
|MB Bch Students||39,000|
|3.||Final Year Students|
|MB Bch Students||42,250|
Steps On How to Pay UNICAL 2019/2020 School Fees
|1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number|
|2. Generate and Print Bill|
|3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study|
|4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform|
|5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number|
|6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number|
|7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal|
How to check Unical First Batch 2019/2020 Utme/Direct Entry Approved Jamb List
Candidates who choose University of Calabar and sat for the 2019/2020 UTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to log on to myunical.edu.ng to check their admission status. Candidates are to log on with their Jamb registration number to check their admission status.