UBA Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Job Vacancy Form is Here. Registration guide for UBA Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Job Vacancy Form is what you’ll see here Now. Do you want to join United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)? This is to inform the general public that the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
UBA Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Job Vacancy Requirements
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We believe this article was helpful, If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for UBA Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Job Vacancy application form, Kindly drop your email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.