This is guide on how to check Successful Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 (Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 25) The Nigerian Navy 2018 list of Successful Candidates who applied for 2018/2019 Navy DSS is yet to be out, applicants can visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com to check for updates. Here is guide on how to check list of successful candidates who applied for 2018 Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC Course 25).
Nigerian Navy DSS recruitment 2018 Shortlisted Candidates Google Search terms related
- Nigerian navy Dss recruitment 2018 result list
- Navy DSS 2018 list of successful candidates
- Nigerian navy DSS 2018 aptitude test result
- Nigerian navy aptitude test result 2018
- latest news on Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 Shortlisted Candidates list
- list of Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2018
- Nigerian navy dssc 2018/2019
The Nigerian Navy shortlist for the 2018 DSSC Course is available on the naval recruitment portal for those who are concerned to check their names. It is the list of successful candidates for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Selection Board Exercise held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 25 Selection List of Successful Candidates for 2018 Recruitment Exercise
This is the result announcement of the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 24 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State from on or before December 2018.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Training Exercise Requirements
Following the list of the successful applicant whose are to report for training at Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt this year. Shortlisted applicants who fails to report for training may be disqualified from the exercise.
All candidates are hereby mandated to come along with the originals and photocopies of their credentials, which should include
- letter of indigeneship
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- certificates (WAEC/NECO/GCE)
- secondary school testimonials
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Any candidate who fails to present his/her original documents mentioned above, will not be accepted into the Naval College. Also, you’re to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One lounge suite (dark color).
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Four recent passport photographs (coloured).
- Black polish brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Two lounge skirts.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- One pair of black low heeled cover shoes.
All the items listed above will be checked before any candidate is admitted to commence training.
How to Check Successful Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 Online
If you applied for the Nigerian Navy DSS 2018 recruitment program and want to know if your name was among the successful candidates published, kindly go to
- Visit Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com or use the direct link http://joinnigeriannavy.com/Home/nnr to view the List
Note: Candidates taken will not be allowed to receive any visitor and will not be allowed to leave the College premises for the first three months of training. This implies that both friends, family and well wishers of the selected candidates are to please stay away from the ward within the stipulated time.