This the spotify account log in or sign up – free spotify version and view on Spotify web player. Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music for every moment on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more. Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs.
How To Create Spotify Account Log In or Sign Up Account
No queues, no entry fees, and no wristbands. It couldn’t be easier to get in and join Spotify.
Creating an account with Spotify gives you access to our Free service. For more great features, try Premium.
Tip: To keep all your music and subscriptions in one place, we recommend not creating more than one account. Check out how to find any accounts you already have.
Spotify Account Sign up with your email address
- Head to Spotify.com/signup.
- Enter your Email.
- Confirm your email by entering it again in the next field.
- Choose a Password.
- Enter a name in What should we call you? if you’d like to personalize your account with a profile name.
Note: It’s not possible to log in with your profile name.
- Complete the other details.
- Click SIGN UP.
EMAIL ADDRESS ALREADY IN USE?
We only allow one Spotify account per email address, so if you get this error message when trying to sign up, you already have an account.
If you want to access the existing account, enter the email address in our password reset form via the link here http://www.spotify.com/password-reset/. You’ll then receive an email with instructions on how to reset the password.
Sign up with Facebook
- Head to Spotify.com/signup.
- Click SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK.
- Enter your Facebook log in details and click Log In.
Note: Your device may automatically recognize and use any accounts that are already logged in to Facebook.
Customer Service and Support
- To check out our help site for answers to your questions and to learn how to get the most out of Spotify and your music visit https://support.spotify.com.
- To get fast support from expert Spotify users. If there isn’t already an answer there to your question, post it and someone will quickly answer. You can also suggest and vote on new ideas for Spotify or simply discuss music with other fans visit: https://community.spotify.com.
- Contact our Customer Support if you don’t find a solution on our support site or Community visit: https://support.spotify.com/us
- Feeling sociable? Simply tweet the team and they’ll do all they can to help visit: https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares.
Or pick a topic:
- Advertising on Spotify? Advertisers section visit: https://www.spotify.com/brands
- Press query? Press section visit: https://press.spotify.com
- Applying for a job? Jobs section visit: https://www.spotifyjobs.com
Spotify USA, Inc. provides the Spotify service to users in the United States. Spotify AB provides the Spotify service to users in all other markets.
www.spotify.com is a music, podcast, and video streaming service site that was officially launched on 7 October 2008. Spotify is developed by startup Spotify AB in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Founder of Spotify was Daniel Ek, Martin Lorentzona and it was launched 9 years ago.