We are glad to inform you that Saroafrica International Limited 2019 Graduate Trainee Program online registration has started. This article will give you insight on how to apply for Saroafrica International Limited 2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment. This inline to inform you that Saro Africa recruitment 2019 online registration has commence and is open only for Graduates to apply.
Google Search Incoming terms
- When is Saro Africa International Limited Recruiting for 2019/2020?
- How to apply for Saro Africa International Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019?
- Saroafrica International Limited Recruitment Official Portal 2019/2020?
- Has Saro Africa International Limited 2019 Recruitment Started?
- Saroafrica International Limited Recruitment Requirement 2019?
- Saro Africa International Limited 2019 Recruitment Deadline?
Saroafrica International Limited are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies
- Applicant must be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Saroafrica International Limited 2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Courses/Qualification
- Minimum Second Class Upper in any discipline.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by January 2019.
- Candidates from the Middle Belt and the Northern parts of the country are encouraged to participate in this recruitment exercise.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please Note: If you have applied for Saroafrica International Limited Graduate Trainee programme in the past 2 years, do not apply.