This is to inform the general public that Sahara Group recruitment 2018/2019 job application form is out online, so here in this article is all you need to know about Sahara Group 2018/2019 recruitment such as 2018 Sahara Group Job Recruitment Vacancy requirements, qualifications and guide on how to apply for the 2018 available job positions at Sahara Group is all that you’ll get here.
Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Engineering Programme 2018
- Sahara Power Group (SPG) is a leading privately owned power company with business operations in the generation and distribution arms of the power sector and with a keen focus on powering Sub-Saharan Africa.
- At the heart of these operations lies an unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm. We now have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team across a range of disciplines, which include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical Engineers
- Control Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- The Graduate Engineering Program of SPG is focused on recruiting young engineers who are fresh out of the university between the ages of 21 and 27 for our Power Generation entities- Egbin Power Plc. & First Independent Power Limited.
Sahara Group Recruitment 2018 Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- Engineering Degree (B.Tech./ B.Eng.) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division
- Maximum of 2 year Post-NYSC experience.
- Maximum age- 27 years old by December 2018.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC.
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Familiarity with CAD packages and Engineering Software i.e. MATLAB
- Basic Project Management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Technical Report writing skills
- Be a Team player
- Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online