recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply Online
This is inform the general public that the Federal Road Safety 2018 Recruitment Form Portal is now open to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the various cadres of the Corps , namely, the Officer cadre, Marshal Inspectorate (MI) cadre, and the Road Marshal Assistant (RMA) cadre in a nationwide recruitment exercise.. But then, below are the things you need to know about the 2018 Federal Road Safety Recruitment.
If you have any of the questions like
- When will Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment form 2018 be out
- FRSC recruitment application form 2018
- Road Safety recruitment 2018 application form
- How to apply for Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment 2018 and so on.
FRSC Recruitment 2018 Application Guide
While we anticipation for the upcoming 2018 Road Safety Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join the Federal Road Safety Corps or get acquainted with the recruitment Requirements for Road Safety Recruitment 2018 Form.
Federal Road Safety 2018 Recruitment Application Procedure
Before obtaining the Federal Road Safety 2018 Recruitment , you need to be eligible with the following details
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO result)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
2018 Federal Road Safety Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2018 Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Immigration Service.
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
For now, that’s all for the FRSC Recruitment 2018 requirements,
How to Apply for Federal Road Safety 2018 Recruitment
Interested candidates are to visit the Federal Road Safety 2018 recruitment portal via www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for, apply with a valid and functional email account.