Are you an undergraduate staying in any Universities in Nigeria? Are you aware that PTDF Scholarship 2019 Undergraduates portal/website is now open. Petroleum Technology Development Fund – PTDF is giving you the opportunity to apply for scholarship.
Petroleum Technology Development Fund – PTDF Currently seeking for applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerian students to fill their Scholarship application form online. Please note that the Petroleum Technology Development Fund – PTDF Scholarship 2019 is mainly for students studying in Nigeria. Follow the steps below to apply for Petroleum Technology Development Fund – PTDF Scholarship 2019/2020 Form online.
PTDF hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerians to apply for 2018/19 Undergraduate scholarships for students in Nigerian Federal Universities.
PTDF Scholarship 2019 Undergraduates Application Requirements
- Applicants must be full time students in any of the Federal Universities
- Applicants must be in their second year of study
- Course of study should be related to Oil and Gas industry
- Students must have been admitted into the University in 2017/18 academic year only
- Possess 5 credits in WAEC/SSCE/NECO including English Language and Mathematics
- Possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on scale of 5 or 3.0 on a scale of 4 which is equivalent to 2.1 in the first year for the 2017/18 batch of students
- Applicants should provide their transcripts for the first year of study
Undergraduate applicants who meet the above requirements are to upload the following documents:
- Evidence of statement of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results with at least 5 credits, including English Language and Mathematics
- Letter of admission into the University
- First year academic transcript(s)
- Evidence of state of origin and local government
- Personal statement of a minimum of 100 words stating reasons for undertaking the course of study
- Recent passport photograph.
Applicants are to please note the following:
- Application is restricted to Federal Universities only
- Possession of valid admission letter into the University is compulsory for all applicants
- Postgraduate applicants admission letter should be within a validity period of 12 months
- Postgraduate applicants who meet the requirements shall be shortlisted for interviews before final selection of successful candidates
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed their first year and are currently in their second year of studies
- The scholarship is highly competitive and merit driven. Selection of candidates shall be based on equitable representation of the 36 States of the Federation and Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2018.
- To start the application process, firstly generate pin that would enable you to access the form and complete their bio data.