We want you to know that EKSU Post-UTME 2018 Result Checker procedure is what this guide is about. The 2018/2019 admission screening registration will be done via www.eksu.edu.ng. Ekiti State University do invite interested candidates for Ekiti State University 2018 admission screening exercise.
EKSU 2018/2019 Post UTME Result is one of the procedure that will determine if you will be admitted into Ekiti State University or not. The EKSU Post-UTME 2018 form costs/ price will be on the school portal. JAMBITES who choose Ekiti State University as their choice of University in Jamb and have scored a minimum score of 180 and above can login to the portal and apply.
PLEASE ADHERE STRICTLY TO THE PROCEDURE on How to Check EKSU Post-UTME 2018 Result BELOW
1. Click here to go to the application portal
2. Log-in with your existing login details on the Apply portal (i.e. the email address and password used to register for the Screening Exercise)
3. Expand the ‘Result Checking’ tab
4. Click on ‘Check’ link on POST UTME SCREENING RESULTS 2018/2019 SESSION
5. Click on ‘Print Invoice’, then proceed to the Bank to make a payment of =N= 1,000 only via Etranzact. This amount also covers Admission checking.
6. Upon successful payment, re-visit this page and log-in here
7. Log in with your account details (Email address and Password) and click on ‘RESUME’ button on ‘MY SAVED APPLICATIONS’
8. Enter your JAMB Registration Number, then click on ‘Show Result’.
9. Thereafter, click on ‘Print Result‘ to print your result.
UTME candidates are graded over 50 and Direct Entry Candidates over 100
Kindly note that Ekiti State University Post Utme 2018/2019 is currently not yet out. All Application forms will be made available via Ekiti State University official website. Stay off fake information for now.
Do you want us to help you with all the application guides, if yes, comment now.
If you are interested in EKSU Post UTME 2018/2019 Admission screening information, kindly contact the school now.