www.policerecruitment.ng: Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018 – The Nigeria Police recruitment form 2018/2019 is out and the Police recruitment 2018 online registration is now ongoing. The NPF Recruitment 2018 Application Portal is Open to O’Level, NCE, OND, HND and BSc holders. Application is FREE! The Nigeria Police recruitment application begins on February 7th 2018 and Closes on 21st March, 2018.
This is to this is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 application form is Out on the Nigerian police service commission website via www.police.gov.ng.
The Nigeria Police invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as: Police Constable (Recruits)
Nigeria Police Recruitment – Available Positions & Qualifications.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018 – Application Procedure.
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- Apply with your working Email Address and Mobile Phone Number;
- To apply for the NPF 2018 kindly visit: www.policerecruitment.ng and register online.
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
GUARANTORS FORM: After your online registration, you are to download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form.
- Traditional Rulers,
- Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
NOTE: To apply for a Specialist position, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline. This Certificate must be equivalent to the minimum entry qualification(s) of the position applied for.
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment into the NPF in 2018.
- Each applicant are to submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.