If you will like to apply for P-yes Recruitment 2019/2020 exercise? or want to know when P-yes recruitment 2019 will start then continue reading. Here are guide on how to apply for ongoing P-yes Recruitment 2019 Job empowerment opportunities. This is to inform the general public that P-yes recruitment 2019/2020 has started. P-YES 2019 interested applicants was told that P-YES recruitment 2019 application closing date was to be on 16th January 2019.
It is very important to fill the form accurately otherwise, it will lead to disqualification of your application. No P-yes 2019 applicants application will be provided through offline mode. There will be no need to send the application through email or by post. Save the print copy of the application for future use.
In this article, we will give answers to questions like;
- Has P-yes Recruitment for 2019 Started?
- When is P-yes Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for P-yes 2019 Recruitment?
- P-yes Official Recruitment 2019 Portal?
- 2019 P-yes Recruitment Guide?
- P-yes 2019 Career Opportunity
- 2019 P-yes Recruitment Deadline
P-yes Recruitment 2019 Core Disciplines
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the Presidential Empowerment scheme 2019:
- ICT & Mobile money
- Technical Acquisition
P-yes Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Requirements
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable. Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Candidate must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here