This is inform the general public that the NSCDC Recruitment 2019-2020 Form Portal is Now Open. Do you want us to show you how to successfully register on NSCDC Portal for 2019 Recruitment?
If yes, then take a good look at the information we’ve outlined below. The guide on this page will help you to quickly register for Civil Defence recruitment 2019 online registration.
NSCDC 2019 RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps;
Before you ahead reading the information we’ve listed below, we want to kindly inform you that you should not pay anyone any money for Civil Defence 2019 recruitment.
But then, below are the things you need to know about the Civil Defence recruitment 2019 and application form portal.
If you have any of the questions like
- When will Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment form 2019 be out
- Civil Defence recruitment application form 2019
- NSCDC recruitment 2019 application form
- How to apply for Nigerian Civil Defence recruitment 2019 and so on.
NSCDC Recruitment 2019 Application Form Re
While we anticipation for the ongoing 2019 Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join the NSCDC or get acquainted with the recruitment Requirements for Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2019.
Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
Before obtaining the Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following details
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO result)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Immigration Service.
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
For now, that’s all for the NSCDC Recruitment Application Form 2019 requirements,
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 Exercise
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application.
Kindly review the available positions on the available jobs page to see if you meet the requirements for a given position. Click here to see available positions
Click on Start your application button to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices.
On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application.
After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
You are required to complete the biodata (personal information) section first.
Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.Step Five Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
Interested and Qualified candidates are to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers ,fill and submit the application form online.