Are you good in teaching? would you like to apply for NNPC/TOTAL Teachers Empowerment Program 2018, Do you think you have all it takes to work as teacher in any of the primary or Secondary schools in Nigeria, if you just answered yes then continue reading and also follow the steps here on how to apply. Here is procedure on how to apply for NNPC/TOTAL MIT-Empowering the Teachers Program and advance your career.
MISTI at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) together with its corporate partner NNPC/TOTAL, invites applications for:
Title: MIT-Empowering the Teachers Program (Fall 2019 – Spring 2020)
- MIT-ETT enables Nigerian faculty in science and engineering to experience a semester at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Selected fellows will observe instruction in their disciplines and work as a group under the guidance of MIT faculty member to prepare innovative curricula and approaches to teaching that can be introduced into their home universities on their return.
NNPC/TOTAL Teachers Empowerment Program 2018 Eligibility
MIT-ETT welcomes applications from all qualified faculty who are:
- Interested in developing new curriculum and teaching methods and consider themselves to be change-agents;
- A faculty member holding a PhD and teach in a department corresponding to Computer Science Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering at a university in Nigeria;
- Lecturer One rank.
MIT-ETT will cover basic travel, living and instructional materials expenses of the participants. The home universities of the successful applicants will commit to provide paid leaves of absence during the period of the MIT program.
Application Closing Date
8pm EST; 18th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following Documents below as One (non-secured) PDF attachment in One email to: email@example.com.
NNPC/TOTAL Teachers Empowerment Program 2018 Required Documents Include
- The completed Application Form;
- A copy of your current curriculum vitae (please include which coding languages you know);
- A copy of 1 research paper and 1 conference paper that best represents your work/your areas of interest.
- Applications will be thoroughly vetted
- An MIT committee will establish a list of top candidates. Candidates in Nigeria will be interviewed in Abuja by MIT faculty and representatives of NNPC and TOTAL during the last week of January 2019. Selected candidates will be notified of their date and time in early January 2019.
- Incomplete applications will *Not* be considered.