NIPOST Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies – Currently NIPOST is seeking for applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be publish here once the recruitment exercise commence.
The Nigerian Postal Service abbreviated as NIPOST , is a government-owned and operated corporation, is the Nigerian postal administration responsible for providing postal services in Nigeria. It has more than 20,000 employees and runs more than 5,000 post offices. The Nigerian Postal Service also have the following Business Ventures, EMS, Bulk Post Venture, NIPOST Central Workshop, Philatelic Services, Courier Regulatory Services, Parcel Post Venture and Nipost PostCash.
Rumors have it that the NIPOST Recruitment 2019 application form is out online. We hereby announce to you that such information is false and you should be not be scammed by those who will claim that they can offer you job in exchange for money.
The NIPOST Recruitment 2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment Application form. Many people have been asking questions like:
- When will NIPOST Recruitment 2019 Application Form will be out?
- How can I apply for NIPOST Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- Is the NIPOST Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2019 NIPOST Recruitment start?
- I need NIPOST Recruitment 2019 updates?
NIPOST Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the NIPOST Recruitment 2019 must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
NIPOST Recruitment 2019 Application Method
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the NIPOST official website via www.nipost.gov.ng.
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be conducted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
3. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2019 Exercise, kindly drop your Email Address using the comment box below.