Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Exercise & How to Apply at nigerianarmyms.ng
This is to bring to the general public that the Nigerian army DSSC 2018 recruitment form and guide on how to apply for tradesmen/women 2018 is here. In this article, we will be giving you the step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women for 2018.
If out have been waiting for this opportunity, the time is here and don’t miss out on anything.
Applications into the Nigerian Army for 2018 are ongoing and accepted from suitably qualified candidates to the 2019 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Below are the basic requirement that you must meet before you can be taken into the 2018 Nigerian Army recruitment 79 regular recruits intake.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st June 2016.
- Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction Tell The Bell,.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018 Exercise.
NOTICE: Applicants are to submit their application on the Nigerian Army 2018 recruitment website. The Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2018/2019 exercise closes 30th Nov, 2018.
- To get started, kindly go to the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment portal at http://www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
- You are to apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified from the exercise.
- Click on Application and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process, then
- On submission of application online, you are to print out the completed application form which must include the following important parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) just as stated in the basic requirement section, you are to come along to the designated screening centers with the online printed forms.
Related: Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019 Full List of Shortlisted Candidates
For more details and info, kindly visit http://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/.
Google Search Incoming search terms
- Nigerian Army DSSC 2018 Recruitment Form
- Army DSSC Recruitment 2018
- How to Join Nigerian Army 2018
- Is Nigerian Army DSSC Form 2018 Out
- Nigerian Army 79 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment 2019 Form
- 2019 Nigerian Army 79RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC 2018 Recruitment Form
- 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Guideline:
(1) To apply for Nigerian Army DSSC 2018 Recruitment exercise Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng or CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
(2) Read the Qualification Criteria.
(3) From the Home Page, Select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you choose the right application type from the home page.
(4) Click on ‘Register’ above to fill the registration form.
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONCE. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE JUST LOGIN TO CONTINUE FILLING YOUR FORM.
(5) On successful registration, you will receive a success email notification from ‘The Nigerian Army‘.
(6) Click on the ‘Login’ tab to login, then you can fill in the forms.
(7) Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
(8) Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
(9) Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
(10) Print your photo cards.
The first page is to be signed by a Court of law while the second page is to be signed by the Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent who hails from your State of Origin.