This is inform the general public that the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018-2019 form shall be coming up soon. But then, below are the things you need to know about the NPS recruitment 2018 and application form portal.
If you have any of the questions like
- When will Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment form 2018 be out
- NPS recruitment application form 2018
- Nigerian prison service recruitment 2018 application form
- How to apply for Nigerian prison service recruitment 2018 and so on.
NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018
While we anticipation for the upcoming 2018 Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join the Nigerian Prison service or get acquainted with the recruitment Requirements for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Form 2018.
NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018 Procedure
Before obtaining the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2018, you need to be eligible with the following details
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO result)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
NPS Recruitment 2018 Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2018 Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Immigration Service.
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
For now, that’s all for the NPS Recruitment Application Form 2018 requirements,
How to Apply for NPS Recruitment 2018
Note: CURRENTLY, the NPS recruitment form is not yet out, we will inform you once the form is out, so kindly bookmark this page or kindly visit the NPS recruitment portal via www.prisons.gov.ng for more information.