To know if you are among those selected for Nigerian Prisons Service 2018/2019 Shortlisted Candidates Screening Exercise then you have to go through the steps listed below here. Note that only candidates that met Nigerian prisons service recruitment 2018 requirements are shortlisted for the screening exercise.
- To check Nigerian prisons service recruitment shortlisted candidates, kindly go to NPS portal at http://www.prisons.gov.ng/
- Login to NPS recruitment portal to reach the status of your recruitment
- NPS list of shortlisted candidates is available at the recruitment portal
Also, out have to note that all successful candidates of NPS 2018/2019 are been contacted via the email address they provided also link are on the NPS official recruitment website. Ensure you check your email inbox and spam folder for updates.
Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) 2018 Shortlisted Candidates From The Following States In Nigeria
- Abia State NPS shortlisted candidates
- Adamawa State NPS shortlisted
- Akwa Ibom State NPS recruitment 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Anambra State NPS 2018 selected candidates
- Bauchi State NPS recruitment 2018 Selected Applicants
Bayelsa State Nigeria prisons 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Benue State NPS 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Borno State NPS 2018 names of successful applicants
- Cross River NPS 2018 Shortlisted candidates PDF
- Delta State NPS 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Ebonyi State NPS 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Edo State Nigerian prisons service 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Ekiti State NPS 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Enugu State NPS 2018 shortlisted candidates
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory) NPS 2018 shortlist names
- Gombe State Nigeria prisons service 2018 shortlisted names
- Imo State NPS 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Jigawa State Nigeria prisons service 2018 successful candidates
- Kaduna State NPS 2018 selected candidates
- Kano State Nigerian prisons service 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Katsina State NPS 2018 shortlist
- Kebbi State NPS 2018 released names out
- Kogi State NPS 2018 shortlisted names
- Kwara State NPS 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Lagos State NPS 2018/2019 shortlisted candidates
- Minna State 2018 Nigeria prisons service list
- Nassarawa State 2018 NPS list
- Niger State NPS 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Ogun State NPS 2018 selected candidates
- Ondo State 2018 Nigerian prisons service shortlisted names
- Osun State NPS 2018 released names
- Oyo State NPS 2018 recruitment shortlisted candidates
- Plateau State NPS 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Rivers State Nigerian prisons service 2018 shortlisted candidates
- Sokoto State NPS 2018 list of candidates
- Taraba State NPS 2018 released names of candidates
- Yobe State NPS 2018 list of successful candidates
- Zamfara State NPS 2018/2019 shortlisted candidates
Screening for Nigerian prisons service (NPS) 2018/2019 shortlisted candidates will hold in the above states. We will give you latest update on Nigerian prisons service recruitment 2018/2019.
Nigerian Prisons Service 2018/2019 Shortlisted Candidates Physical/Aptitude Test Screening and Document Verification Exercise
- Candidates are advised to use the same email address used during registration to print out their Invitation Letter. Some candidates may have received a congratulatory sms, like this one stated below if you have been shortlisted:
- “Following your application for the 2018 FFS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB)is pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to participate in the physical/aptitude test and documents verification exercise. Please check your email for details”.
- If you got the sms, just go to www.cdfipb.careers and login using your email and application Id to print out your Invitation letter. Example of what your Application number should look like: NFS-2018-1022933
- For those who are yet to get an sms, if you get this message “Applicant Unsuccessful” while entering your email and Application ID on the CDFIPB website, we will strongly advise you keep trying until it shows and thus be able to print out your Invitation Letter.
You are required to come along with the following items:
- Print out of Invitation Letter
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s Form.
- Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
- Originals of your Credentials.
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and
- 2B Pencil and Eraser.
DATE & TIME
A.) Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th – 17th October, 2018.
B.) Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th – 19th October, 2018.
C.) Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th – 21st October, 2018.
NOTE: All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates scheduled, and YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE WHERE YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN FALLS.