Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – The Nigerian Ports Authority wishes to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the position of General Manager, Security. The Nigerian Ports Authority is a government owned agency with offices in the under-listed locations is charged with the responsibility of ensuring, among others, security of lives and properties:
*Headquarters, Lagos *Lagos Port Complex *Tincan Island Port
*Rivers Port, Port Harcourt *Onne Port *Calabar
*Delta Ports, Warri *Abuja Liaison Office *Overseas Office, London
Responsibilities, among others are:
*Provision of operational security support for the organization
*Legislative compliance with security related protocols, conventions, codes etc.
*Coordination of the activities of the Security Department in conformity with international best
Rumors have it that the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018/2019 application form is out online. We hereby announce to you that such information is false and you should be not be scammed by those who will claim that they can offer you job in exchange for money.
The Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Application form. Many people have been asking questions like:
- When will NPA Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be out?
- How can I apply for NPA Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the NPA Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 NPA Recruitment start?
- I need NPA Recruitment 2018 updates?
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018 must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Method
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the NIPOST official website.
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be conducted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
3. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Form 2018/2019, kindly drop your Email Address using the comment box below.