This is the Nigerian Police force Recruitment form 2018/2019 application procedure for all categories. The Nigerian Police Force set to employ 30,000 new officers into the Nigerian police force (NPF) the Nigerian Police recruitment will commence soon as the said body incharge in the processing of Nigerian police recruitment form.
If you have been wanting to join the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) then you are at the right place, read up this publication here on how to apply online and be recruited in the 2018 Nigerian police recruitment exercise. This article will guide you and will make you to know all the things you needed to know about the NAF, what to do and what not to do so as to make a successful application as you know that a lot of person’s will be applying.
Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019 Available Positions
Interested applicant should check and to know the available job position and know the requirements before applying which we will also be reviewing to you here.
The available positions in the Nigerian Police recruitment form 2018:
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
Nigerian police force (NPF) 2018 Recruitment Educational Requirements
Those aspiring for Police constable in the 2018 Nigerian police recruitment exercise must have a 5 credit pass in their waec result which is not more than 2 sittings.
Finally the office of Cadet Asp requires applicants to possess a B.SC, B.TECH or HND certificate.
2018 Nigerian Police recruitment Form Requirements
Before applying for any of the position you must meet the following requirements listed below.
- The application into the Nigerian police force is open to young Nigerian from 18 years and above. So if you are below 18 years, you need not to apply.
- Applicant must have a minimum of first school leaving certificate which is accepted while applying for a position of police constable and ssce for some other positions.
- Applicant must have at least five credit pass in your O’ Level result certificate including English and mathematics if you want your application considered.
- Voter’s ID Card, Driver’s licences or other valid means of identification as a Nigeria either voter’s card or national identity card is accepted.
If you have the above requirements, it time to go on and apply for the 2018 Nigerian police recruitment exercise.
Note: The application form is free, you don’t need to pay money to get the form. You can visit the NPF recruitment portal/website and apply if not go to a cyber nearest to you and apply online.
To apply, visit the Nigerian Police recruitment 2018 application portal www.npf.gov.ng