This is to bring to the general public that the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 form is out and registration is currently going on. The Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is currently available and all interested candidates are to get on the platform before the aptitude test to see if they can be taken. Recall that the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) released the list of their successful candidates too, if you applied, follow this guide to check if your name was shortlisted DSSC candidates on the site.
Do you want to join the Nigerian Navy? do you want to become a Nigerian naval officer? The perfect opportunity is here. Kindly hurry now to the Nigerian navy registration web portal and register for the screening coming soon.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Criteria
1. ACCOUNT AND BUDGET: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
2. CHAPLAIN: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission.
- Protestant Mission.
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
3. EDUCATION: Applicants must possess B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible:
- English Language
- Computer Science
4. ENGINEERING: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
5. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Applicants must possess a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Personnel Management, Public Administration or Human Resource Management. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an added advantage.
6. SEAMAN: Applicants must possess BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
7. HYDROGRAPHY: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Physical Oceanography.
8. IMAM: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. Diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years experience.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Procedure
To apply for the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018, kindly head straight to the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com and click on the “Apply Here” Button to register and fill out the online Navy application form.
If you need the step by step guide on how t register of the Navy form, kindly this guide and complete your registration form.
Incoming Search Terms for Nigerian Navy DCCS 2018 Application form
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 26 Recruitment 2018
- How to apply for the Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment form 2016
- Check Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Date,
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018,
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening,
- 2018 Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment,
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Timetable 2018
Note: Check Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Online registration starts on 3rd October 2018 and closes on 14th November 2018.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
a. Abuja – (1) Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
(2) Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
b. Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
d. Lagos – (1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
(2) Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
f. Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
13. Applicants are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
a. Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
14. Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.