This is to inform you that Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2019/2020 application form will be open soon for graduate & non graduates male and female citizen of the country to apply. The Nigerian Immigration Service 2019 recruitment has been anticipating in the country for a while, we have receiving messages from applicants asking about the 2019 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment exercise.
Latest News on Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise
We want to use this medium to inform all applicants who would like to apply for Nigerian Immigration Service 2019 recruitment into the different cadres to note that the exercise is yet to commence.
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2019 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Immigration (NIS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Requirement:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to get Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 Commencement Notification
- If you have you an active email address, subscribe to our newsletter below for fast updates.
- Join our social media platforms, Like Us on Facebook or follow twitter below for speedy updates.
If you want us to help you with more information at the right time about the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 Application Form and Guide, kindly drop your name and email Address on our Comment Box. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to your beloved ones using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Note: The NIS 2019 Recruitment Application Form has not been released, you can visit the official Nigeria Immigration Service official website/portal via www.immigration.gov.ng OR be Visiting this site Frequently for update anytime the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment 2019 form is not yet out so take note.