If you will like to know when Civil Defence Recruitment Form Portal 2019 and guide on how to Apply for NSCDC 2019 Recruitment Online. If you have been asking when will Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps 2018 Recruitment application form will be out then this article is for you.
As the year 2018 is coming to an end, different federal agencies are preparing for events for 2019 and the Nigeria Civil Defence is one of such agency.
Please Note: The Nigeria Civil Defence 2019 Recruitment is yet to commence but this article is to guide you ahead of the official announcement for the recruitment. NSCDC are NOT RECRUITING at the moment! the current rumor making rounds is a false information. We will update this article once it has been announce.
Things You Should Know About Nigerian Civil Defence
The Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) is a paramilitary that was established in the year 1967 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly.
How to Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 Exercise
Interested and qualified applicants will be required to complete an online application form which will be available on the Nigeria Civil Defence career portal and the form must be completed before the deadline.
How to use the Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Portal 2019
- Visit the Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) portal via www.nscdc.gov.ng and click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid email address (this will serve as your User Name) and Password.
Note: You will need your Email Address (Username) and Password to log in subsequently into the NSCDC portal.
- Complete the resume application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before the application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before applying.
Requirements for Application Into Nigeria Civil Defence 2019 Recruitment
Prospective candidates who wish to seek employment in the Organisation must meet the following criteria listed below:
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permit if you are not a Nigerian citizen.
- To become a member of NSCDC Family, a potential employee will have to go through the following procedure:
- Submit their resumes via the online form
Must attend aptitude test
Must present original credentials at the interview
Deadline for Nigeria Civil Defence 2018 Recruitment
As at the moment, the deadline for application for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 yet to announce since the recruitment is yet to commence.
Thank you for reading Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 How to Apply, Please do share this post with your friends and do leave us a comment.