The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2018/2019 online registration for the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades and Non Tradesmen and women into the Nigerian Army has commence. Interested applicants are to visit the Nigerian Army official website http://
NIGERIAN ARMY TO CONDUCT 77 REGULAR RECRUIT INTAKE EXERCISE FROM 29TH DECEMBER 2017 TO 9TH FEBRUARY 2018
The exercise which is aimed at selecting able bodied Nigerians will be taking place in all states across the nation. Interested applicants must be Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 22 for non-tradesmen and women, while tradesmen and women must be between 22 to 26 years by 1st March 2018.
Applicants are to visit the Nigerian Army official website http://recruitment.army.mil.ng to apply online. Please all are to note that application is free. For more details, applicants are to contact 08038575725 or 08037234828. Further details are contained in Daily Sun and Leadership newspapers of tomorrow Sunday 31st December 2017.
You are please requested to disseminate the information to the general public.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018-2019 Requirements
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage