If you will like to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise then we are glad to inform you that 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment application form is out online. The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form is currently available and all interested candidates are to get on the Nigerian Army recruitment form portal to apply.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 Applicant Eligibility
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Incoming Search Terms for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
- Nigerian Army 2019 Recruitment
- How to apply for Nigerian Army 78RR recruitment 2019 exercise
- Check Nigerian Army 2019 Recruitment Screening Date,
- Nigerian Army 78 regular recruits intake Recruitment 2019 (trades/non tradesmen and women)
- Nigerian Army 2019 Recruitment Screening,
- 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment,
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Timetable 2019
How to Apply Nigerian Army 78 regular recruits intake Recruitment 2019 Exercise
To apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment, all interested and qualified candidates should visit –www.recruitment.army.mil.ng or www.naportal.com.ng and click on the “Apply Here” Button to register and fill out the online Navy application form.
- Applicant are advise to register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Nigerian Army 2019 Shortlisted Applicants Screening Centres
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
See Other Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Application 2018/2019 Form is Out
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Application 2018 Form is Out Apply Now
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2018 List of Shortlisted Applicants
- Npower November 2018 Recruitment Form & How to Apply
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, kindly provide us your email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.