This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates who wish to join Nigerian Army that 2018-2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment form is out online.
Nigeria Army warns applicants to ignore any form of scam from any third parties that might claim to be an agent or any form of Nigeria army assistant.
For those that wish to apply, Kindly read the guides about Nigeria army 2018-2019 Application procedures below.
* Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
* Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
* In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
* Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
* Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
* Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
* Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
* Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit – http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/users/sign_up
– Register with a valid email address
– Complete the Online Application Form
– Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
– Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Application commences on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018.