Are a graduate or undergraduate? would you look to apply for Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Nationwide Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies? or If have you been aspiring to serve as an officer in the Nigerian Army, we gladly wish to inform you that here is your chance. The Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) is now inviting applications from eligible applicants to apply for it’s vacant positions list below.
The DSSC and SSC recruitment 2018 is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
1.) Directorate of Islamic Affairs
2.) Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
3.) Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant)
4.) Directorate of Army Public Relations
5.) Directorate of Army Physical Training
6.) Fire Fighter
7.) Air Traffic Controller
8.) Mechanical Engineer
9.) Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineer
10.) Electrical Engineer
11.) Clinical Psychologist
12.) Dental Therapist and Dental Technologist
14.) Nigerian Army Ordnance Officer
16.) Professionals, Allied to Medicine
17.) Nigerian Army Finance Officer
18.) Army Band Officer
19.) Army Officer – Military Police
20.) Nigerian Army Education Officer
21.) Army Signals Officer
22.) Army Intelligence Officer
23.) Army Corps of Supply and Transport
24.) Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
25.) Medical and Dental Consultant
26.) General Duty Medical/Dental Officer
28.) Army Engineer
29.) Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Officers Recruitment 2019.
Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Nationwide Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Applicants for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) must possess MBBS/BDS or equivalent with not more than 5 years post – qualification experience and must be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Applicants for Short Service Combatant (SSC) Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from any recognized institution of learning.
Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Nationwide Recruitment 2018 Conditions Of Service
- Direct Short Service Commission will be granted for 15 years, for an initial period of 8 years, renewable yearly for another period of 7 years. Direct Regular Commission may be granted on conversion after 3 years as a commissioned officer.
- Conversion to Direct Regular Commission is not automatic. It is based on availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions governing the Direct Short Service Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
- The reckonable period of service will be based on the date of commencement of cadet training of both civilian and military personnel entrants.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Follow the Application Guide below:
- Log on to: www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- From the home page, select “DSSC Criteria”.
- Read the qualification criteria.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on ‘Register’ to fill the registration form.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the Application Form.
- Ensure all required documents are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by a Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.