Following the ongoing Nigerian Airforce DSS Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise, this publication here will give you all the detailed and necessary information you need to know about the 2019 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other vital information for free.
We have received many questions from different applicants asking when will the 2018 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment will be out.
- When will the 2019 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment start?
- Is the 2019 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form out?
- How to apply for the 2019 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form?
- Online portal for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2019? etc
Luckily, this page is formally created for that. The right information you need is here, and we are delighted to inform all aspirant of this programme that the 2019 recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
On this year Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment exercise, The NAF is enlisting graduates and postgraduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
Nigerian Airforce DSS Recruitment 2019 Application Guidelines
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for the female. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with a second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
B Ed in Mathematics, English, Guidance & Counselling (Female), Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science. BSc/BA in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (IT Specialist), Peace & Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Psychology and Physical and Health Education; Medical Doctors (Consultants, Medical officers and Dental Officers). BSc Nursing (Any other qualification in Nursing fields such as ICU, A&E, Theater, Ophthalmic and Anesthetic will be an added advantage. Candidate must have current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.)
CANDIDATES WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT TO APPLY.
Guidelines For Nigerian Airforce DSS Recruitment 2019 Exercise
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
d. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed above are not applicable to them.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge, and no payment should be arranged at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be completed by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
For further information see the instruction page on the website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope this publication was help? Hence, if you have any question as regards 2018 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment, kindly scroll down to the comment section, and we will respond in no time.