This is to bring to inform the general public that the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Form Portal and guide on how to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form 2019 is here. In this publication, we will be giving you the step by step guide on how to apply for Nigeria Customs Service 2019 Recruitment
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Form Basic Requirements
Below are the basic requirement that you must meet before you can be taken into the Nigeria Customs Service.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.customs.gov.ng
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years.
- Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction Tell The Bell,.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Exercise.
NOTICE: The application form for the Nigeria Customs Service 2019 Recruitment is not yet out, we will update the article once the recruitment commence.
- To get started, kindly go to the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment portal at www.customs.gov.ng.
You are to apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified from the exercise.
- Click on Application and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process, then
On submission of application online, you are to print out the completed application form which must include the following important parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) just as stated in the basic requirement section, you are to come along to the designated screening centers with the online printed forms.
For more details and info, kindly visit www.customs.gov.ng.
Google Search Incoming search terms
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Form
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Recruitment 2019 Portal
- How to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Exercise
- Is Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Form Out
- 2019 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
Area Controller of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) for Borno and Yobe States, Joshua Angbalaga, has cleared the air about reports on mass recruitment exercise by the agency.
Angbalaga told newsmen at a parley in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, on Wednesday, that the reports were false.