Here are guide on how to apply for the ongoing Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies. This article is to update the general public of the Nigeria Customs Service fresh job recruitment 2019 that is currently ongoing. If you wish to know when Nigeria Customs will be recruiting for 2019, then this publication is for you.
Nigeria Customs (NCS) recruitment 2019/2019 has been anticipating in the country for a while, we have been receiving messages from applicants asking when will 2019 NCS Recruitment exercise start.
Careers at Nigeria Customs Service 2019/2020
If you have been waiting or would like to apply for Customs Recruitment 2019/2020 exercise then the time has come as the Nigeria custom Recruitment 2019/2020 application has begin online. To apply
In this article, we will give answers to questions like;
- Has Nigeria Customs Recruitment for 2019 Started?
- When is Nigeria Customs Service Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019?
- Nigeria Customs Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- Nigeria Customs Service 2019 Recruitment Guide?
- 2019 Nigeria Customs Career Opportunity
- 2019 Nigeria Customs Recruitment Deadline
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Requirements
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- • Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2019 Jobs Important Notice
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
Apply for a position on the ongoing Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Exercise
To apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020 is very easy. Just as applicable to you, select ‘Vacancies’ and provide all required information, following the guidelines provided.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application
- Log on to https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
Click here to apply and follow the onpage process to apply
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Application Closing Date: 7th May, 2019.
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
Incoming Search Terms
- Apply for Nigeria Custom Graduate Recruitment 2019,
- Nigeria Custom 2019 Recruitment,
- Custom Service Recruitment 2019 Website,
- Latest news about 2019 Nigeria Custom Recruitment,
- Nigeria Custom Recruitment Job Vacancy 2019 Portal,
- Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2019 Job Opportunities,
- How to Apply for 2019 Nigeria Custom Recruitment
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.