This article is for all aspirant of the upcoming Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 Exercise, We are glad to inform all those who wish to know if Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Nigeria Civil Defence Corp 2019 Recruitment is yet to be rela. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the 2019 Civil Defence Recruitment, Requirements involved etc.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary which was established in the year 2003 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly (Nigeria). The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the Corp.
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
For all Applicants applying for the NSCDC 2019 Recruitment, here are the educational qualification required:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 General Requirements F
Before applying for the NSCDC Recruitment 2019 Exercise, Applicants must strictly adhere to the requirements stated below
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
2. Must be less than 18 years old and not less than 35 years of age
3. Not less than 1.7m in height for male & 1.64m for females
4. Have fully expanded chest measurements of not less than 0.87m.
5. Must be medically and physically strong
6. Be free any member of any secret society
7. Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like:
- Sight problem
- Flat foot fracture
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major operation
- Stammering or any other natural disability
8. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 Exercise
1. Applicant should kindly visit www.nscdc.gov.ng
2. On the portal, Select any accessible job you wish to apply for
3. Click on the online Application form of the job
4. Fill the online Application form accurately
5. Review and check the details you entered on the online application form to ensure accuracy and avoid mistakes.
6. Click on submit.
1. Other application information will be related to you once the recruitment starts properly.
2. The online application is yet to be released
3. Multiple Application will not be entertained
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Thank!!!