If you have been asking if the NECO GCE Result 2019/2020 “Is it true that NECO GCE Result 2018/2019 has been released? Then you are at the right track. Yes, it is true the Neco GCE results has finally been made available online. You can check your November Neco.
We are pleased to inform the general public and all candidates who took part in the 2019 NECO GCE Examination, that the NECO GCE Results For 2019/2020 Online is now out online.
Are candidates are advised to check their National Examination Council GCE Results For 2019/2020 Online via the National Examination Council official result checking portal via www.mynecoexams.com.
You can now check your November National Examination Council GCE Results For 2019/2020 Online by following the steps below:
- To check NECO GCE Results For 2019, you are to visit the official result checking portal at www.mynecoexams.com then Select year Examination Type i.e. Nov/Dec. 2. Select year of examination. 3. Enter your card PIN number. 4. Enter your Examination Number. 5. Click on “Check My Result” button. Note: NECO Result Card is N300 only. To check your result, follow the five (5) You can the simple steps below:
Steps To Check NECO GCE Results For 2019/2020 Online
- To check NECO GCE Results For 2019, you are to visit the official result checking portal at www.mynecoexams.com.
- Select Examination Type, e.g. NOV-DEC
- Select Examination Year, e.g. 2019
- Enter your card PIN number
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on “Check My Result” button to check your NECO GCE Results For 2019.
Note: NECO Result Card is N300 only.
If you encounter any challenge while trying to access your National Examination Council GCE Results For 2019 online, Kindly use the comment box to let us know, and we all get back to you immediately.
Congratulations, to those that were able to scale through the external NECO Examination, if not, relax your mind – take it as a success trip – why? Because road to achieving success isn’t easy.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.