NDLEA Recruitment 2018 Application Form – National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment application portal will soon be open for qualified & experienced Nigerians to apply for their 2018 recruitment job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be publish here.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in charge with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs in Nigeria.The NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports and border crossing. It tries to eradicate cannabis by destroying plantings. The NDLEA also targets the leaders of narcotics and money laundering organizations.
Rumors have it that the 2018 NDLEA Recruitment form is out online. We hereby bring to your notice that most of this information is false and you should not be scammed by those who claim to offer you NDLEA job in exchange for money.
The NDLEA Recruitment 2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment Application form. We have been receving messages from some person’s asking:
- When will the NDLEA Recruitment 2018 Application Form be out?
- How can I apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the NDLEA Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 NDLEA Recruitment start?
- I need updates NDLEA Recruitment 2018?
Please Kindly Note that the NDLEA Recruitment 2018 Application Form is not yet out, disregard any form of adverts you may come across.
NDLEA Recruitment 2018 Application Requirements
1. Applicants applying for the NDLEA Recruitment 2018 must possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
NDLEA Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
Kindly Note That:
1. The online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For update on when the NDLEA Recruitment Form 2018 will be out online, kindly drop your E-mail Address using the comment box below.