Here is guide on how to apply for NCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies – NCDC is now seeking applications from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies. Please note that the recruitment requirements, qualifications, guides and other important updates will be publish here once the recruitment exercise commence.
National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is an institute under the Indian Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It was established in July 1963 for research in epidemiology and control of communicable diseases and to reorganize the activities of the Malaria Institute of India..
Rumors have it that the NCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies is out online. We hereby announce to you that such information is false and you should be not be scammed by those who will claim that they can offer you job in exchange for money.
NCDC Recruitment 2019-2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2019 Application form. Many people have been asking questions like:
- When will NCDC Recruitment 2019 Form will be out?
- How can I apply for NCDC 2019 Recruitment Form?
- Is the NCDC Recruitment 2019 Form out?
- When will NCDC Recruitment 2019 start?
- I need NCDC Recruitment 2019 updates?
NCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Requirements
Applicants applying for the NCDC Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For NCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
Candidates who wish to apply should visit the NCDC official website via www.ncdc.gov.ng.
1. The online application is free.
2. Aptitude test will be conducted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
3. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
4. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
5. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on NCDC Recruitment Form 2019, kindly drop your Email Address using the comment box below.