This is to inform all interested applicants who wish to take part in the NCC Recruitment 2018/2019, and wish to know if the NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is out. Here is step by step application guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment.
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) is the independent regulatory authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. The Nigerian Communications Commission was created under Decree number 75 by the [Federal Military Government of Nigeria] on 24 November 1992.
Nigerian Communications Commission is the body in charged with the responsibility of regulating the supply of telecommunications services and facilities, promoting competition, and setting performance standards for telephone services in Nigeria.
The Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- Is the NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form out?
- When will NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 start?
- I need NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 updates?
Note that the NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Requirements
Applicants applying for the NCC 2018/2019 Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Computer literacy will be an added advantage
3. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
4. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For NCC Recruitment 2018/2019
To apply for NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 simply visit their official website via www.ncc.gov.ng or http://www.ncc.gov.ng/about-ncc/careers. We urge you to always check back to get the latest update to know NCC Recruitment 2018
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. Online application is free.
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.alwayson.ng.