This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019, and wish to know if the 2019 NIA Recruitment Application Form is out, it is our concern to bring to your notice that the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment.
Rumors has been circulating on the internet that the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019 application form is out online. We are here to inform you that such information is false and you should not be defraud/scammed by those who will be claiming that they offer you the application form.
The NIA Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, our readers has been asking questions like when will the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019 Application form will be release and so much more.
- Where can I obtain the NIA Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NIA Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- Is the NIA Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2019 NIA Recruitment start?
- I need NIA Recruitment 2019 updates?
Please note that the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019 Application Form is not yet out, we urge you to please disregard any form of adverts you come across.
National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019 must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
3. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
4. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
To apply simply visit their official website at www.nia.ng.org
Always check back to get the latest update about NIA Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. Online application is free.
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2019 Application Form kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box.