Here is Kwara State University Recruitment 2018/2019 job vacancies application form and also procedure on how to apply online. Have you been looking for Lecturing job vacancy in Nigeria? would you like to apply for Kwara State University Recruitment 2018/2019 job vacancies if yes then follow the steps here. Benue State University is recruiting suitably qualified applicants for the following vacant academic staff positions listed below:
1.) Lecturer II (Syntax)
2.) Lecturer II (Yoruba Grammar)
3.) Lecturer I (Accounting)
4.) Lecturer I (Finance)
5.) Lecturer I (Yoruba Phonology)
6.) Lecturer I (Socio-linguistics)
7.) Lecturer I (Language Documentation)
8.) Senior Lecturer (Syntax)
9.) Senior Lecturer (Finance)
10.) Senior Lecturer (Accounting)
11.) Senior Lecturer (Animal Production)
12.) Associate Professor (Film and Film Production)
13.) Professor (English)
Kwara State University Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancies Qualifications
Candidates must possess:
- A First Class (Honours) or Second Class (Honours) Upper Division Degree.
- A Ph.D. Degree and must have spent a minimum of (3) years on previous grade plus a minimum of four (4) scholarly publications, and ability to develop and execute research project and show an evidence of research direction or supervision at the postgraduate, especially Master Level.
- A minimum of five (5) years on previous grade, plus a minimum of six (6) significant scholarly publications in national and international outlets, if without a Ph.D degree.
- Proficiency in ICT with demonstrable competence is a requirement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 hard copies each of their Applications, photocopies of their credentials and current Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following:
- Full names (Surname Last in Block Letters)
- Post Applied for
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their ages
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Permanent Home address
- GSM Numbers and email address
- Institutions) Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Number of Publications
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by thc applicants to forward Confidential Reports on them directly to the “Registrar”, indicating the post applied for.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2018.
All applications should be sent and addressed to:
Kwara State University, Malete,
P.M.B 1530, llorin,
- The post applied for should be indicated in the “Left Side Corner” of the sealed envelope containing the application.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.