Are you aware that Julius Berger Recruitment 2019 Internship Programme is currently ongoing? Will you like to work with Julius Berger Nigeria? if yes then read on. This is to inform all interested applicants who wish to take part in Julius Berger Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies, and wish to know if the Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Internship Programme Job Application is NOW open.
The Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 Internship Programme Google Search Incoming terms
- When is Julius Berger Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for Julius Berger Nigeria recruitment 2019 Young Engineers Program?
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Internship Programme Recruitment Official Portal?
- Has Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Started?
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Requirement?
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Commercial Internship Programme
Start Date: February 2019
- We offer students of business administration the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad in Nigeria. The application is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and includes the support of our mechanical engineering department (device value approx. € 400 million):
- Organization & Process Management
- Relocation of a precast plant
- Purchasing and logistics
- Quarterly reports
- Other commercial processes
Julius Berger Recruitment 2019 Internship Conditions
- Business studies from the 4th semester
- Good English and German language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
Duration: approx. 5-6 months (please indicate your availability period in the cover letter).
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certificates).