The JAMB UTME Registration 2019 Form is now on sale. If you have been asking to know when Sale’s of 2019 JAMB Registration Form will start then read through to find out. This article contains JAMB UTME Registration 2019 application form sales amount/cost, banks that sell 2019 JAMB Registration scratch card. Procedure on how to register for 2019 JAMB, prepare and pass JAMB CBT 2019/2020 has been officially announced.
JAMB UTME Registration 2019 Form Guide
The period of sale/registration of 2019 Jamb registration for all candidates including those from Foreign Countries is from December, 2018 to February, 2019.
Locations Where You Can Purchase 2019/2020 JAMB UTME E-registration Pin/Card
The Pin/Card for accessing the e-registration portal for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can be purchased from any of the following locations at the rate of N7,000 only.
Locations Where You Can Buy 2019 JAMB Registration Pin/Card
Below are the points where to get 2019 JAMB scratch Pin/Card can be purchased.
1) First Bank Plc
2) First City Monument Bank
3) Skye Bank Plc
4) Union Bank
5) Zenith Bank
Visit any of their branches nationwide to buy the JAMB e-registration scratch card.
Other selling points are:
1) JAMB HQ Abuja
2) JAMB Offices Nationwide
Selling points outside Nigeria:
2) Cote D’Ivoire
5) Saudi Arabia
6) South Africa
7) United Kingdom.
NB: Candidates are also to pay N500 to obtain the textbook, ‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’, which will be issued at the point of registration after showing evidence of payment.
JAMB UTME 2019 Registration Closing Date & Registration Procedure
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Nigeria Tertiary Institutions through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the 2019 Academic Session.
Jamb UTME 2019 Registration Period
The JAMB UTME registration 2019 commenced on December, 2018 and ends on February, 2019 while the registration website will close on February, 2019.
Jamb UTME 2019 General Entry Requirements
The general entry requirements approved for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID), and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other Degree-Awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutes and Colleges of Education are available in the Brochure which accompanies registration materials.
Please note that a matriculated student in any university is not eligible to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) except those who are transferring from foreign Universities.
Entry by Direct Application (DE)
Applicants with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
- A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the Principal or Advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSCE/GCE, NTC/NBC. No subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced levels.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination or Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E, NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses). Education may be accepted as a third A’Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
Jamb 2019 Change of Courses and/or Institutions
- Change of course(s) and/or institutions shall be allowed by the Board after the release of results.
- The fee for change of course(s) and/or institutions is N2,500.00 (Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only).
Date and Venue for 2019 Jamb UTME Examination
- The 2019 Jamb UTME CBT examination will start on or before February and end on March, 2019 due to the 2019 general election.
- The venue of the examination will be at the candidates’ chosen town during online registration.