Do you want to check your Jamb Caps 2019/2020 Admission Status? or steps on how you can check your JAMB 2019 Result via www.jamb.org.ng if that is what you are looking for then further nowhere. Here we will start with steps on how to check 2019 Jamb result.
JAMB UTME 2019 Result is yet to be out, duly registered candidates can check their 2019 Jamb result online 24 hours after their exam. This article gives candidates details on how to check their Jamb 2019 result online, here also we will list out the JAMB Result 2019 Portal Checker and show you two ways you can check your 2019 UTME result.
Yes some candidates many you find it difficult to check their JAMB Result 2019 online but this post will be of help to you to check if your result has been released by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Some successful candidates may ask after checking my result what next, I assured you after checking your result there is a need for you to print it out for reference purposes, then wait for your Post UTME depending the Institution in fill during your registration.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that there will be no room for those candidates that missed their exam at exact date and time. But there might be consideration for candidates that may face difficulties at any CBT centres posted.
How to check JAMB 2019 Result Online
There are two ways candidates can check their UTME result;
- By text messages
- Through online via JAMB portal
Yes it has been announced that 24 hours after you sat for UTME, JAMB might sent your result via text message. If you are unable to see your results via TEXT check it through JAMB registration portal.
Follow the procedures below to check your JAMB 2019 Result
- Check UTME result via http://www.jamb.org.ng
- Enter your email address and password used during creating JAMB profile
- Check your dashboard LEFT hand side
- Enter your JAMB registration number then Click on check result
- Immediately your result will appear
- Finally view and print out
How to check JAMB UTME 2019 Result Supplementary Exams Results
Yes it certain that every year lots of candidates rewrite JAMB. This is based on candidates who missed their exam due to one condition or other, or may be student that wrote UTME where computer system is malfunctioned; such candidates are allowed to rewrite UTME. Follow procedures below to check your JAMB Supplementary Exams Results
- Login to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Click on check 2019 results
- Fill your JAMB Registration Number or Email address you used during your registration
- Finally click on CHECK MY RESULTS
- Immediately your JAMB will come up
Jamb 2019 Change of course and institution form will be released soon. Thereafter, you can start buying scratch card and change institutions and courses you no longer want. This may be due to low scores or mistakes made while filling your form.
How to check Jamb Caps 2019/2020 Admission Status
This allows candidates to check admission status. This is necessary before going ahead to make payment for Admission Letter Printing. Payment is NOT required for this service.
To check your Jamb Caps 2019/2020 Admission Status you are advised to create an account with a valid email address because all vital information will be sent to the email you supplied. To do this then kindly visit https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/ValidateeMail.
But before getting to this stage please make sure you have uploded your results and other required detials as listed below:
- O/L Results Upload, Requirement for Admission
- Interface with NECO & WAEC for automated Results
- Candidates’ Confirmation of Admission Offer
- “Marketplace” to Source Candidates
- Automatic Enforcement of Admission Timelines
Jamb Caps 2019/2020 Admission Status Process and Uploads Aggregate Results
- JAMB Conducts UTME and Makes Results Available to
- Institutions Set Admission Criteria on the System
- Admission Officer Downloads Candidates, Coordinates Internal
- Head of Institution Approves and Forwards Recommended List to
- JAMB Approves List of Provisional Admissions and Contacts
- Candidate Accepts or Declines Admission