IPPIS Verification 2018-2019 Online Registration Form Portal via www.verification.ippis.gov.ng. The ongoing IPPIS Verification 2018-2019 Online Registration is done online and not in the acclaimed www.ippis wide online registration. This link is not the official sites for which the IPPIS Verification 2018-2019 Registration can be done online. The federal civil service has call her workers to update their records online through the registration portal of the integrated Payroll and Personal information System and this is open for some Ministries Departments and Agencies (MDAs) across the nation.
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Environment;
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Federal Ministry of Justice;
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
- Bureau of Public Procurement
- Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity etc
Only the MDAs listed above are concern with ipps verification 2018 as others in other MDAs are not proceed for this exercise.
IPPIS Verification 2018-2019 Online Registration Requirements
Before proceeding for this exercise, it is important that you know the basic requirements and the steps to follow for the ippis verification. The important thing in this ippis verification are as follows :
- IPPIS number
- Registration token
- MDA forward details of their AS IS Nominal Roll, Role Players and Organizational Structure (i.e., list of Departments, Divisions, Sections and Units) must be forward to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- MDAs Structures are processed and uploaded onto the portal by the SysAdmin in the OHCSF to enable employees of the MDAs to select their Depts, Divisions, Sections and Units as appropriate while updating their details on the Data Collection Portal.
- MDAs to notify all documented employees to update their details within a two weeks window
- Director HR in MDA generates Nominal Roll based on newly captured employee records for authentication and approval by Accounting Officer, at the end of portal update.
- MDA presents authenticated Nominal Roll during physical verification exercise
IPPIS Verification 2018-2019 Online Registration Procedure
To register for the ippis verification for the year 2018 there are certain things that should be done and there are certain steps to take in order to achieve this. The steps are as follows;
- Visit the website and follow the instruction beneath
- insert your IPPIS number
- Enter your registration token which was generated
- Enter captcha Text which will be displaced on the screen
- Then login to access your portal via www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
If you are finding it hard to generate token, meet your Human Resource (HR) to direct you.If you have problem generating the ippis token, it is important that you contact the Human Resource (HR) for assistance on this
Procedures and Guide for IPPIS Verification 2018-2019 Online Registration
Follow the instructions beneath for a successful MDA verification as directed by Federal Civil Service Commission.The instructions below will help you to undergo the ippis verification 2018 exercise successfully without stress as directed by the federal Civil service for all MDAs across the nation. These are the instructions to be followed:
- In this process, A login page appears on the screen for you and it contains a place for the Employees to fill in the ippis number, and login token as well as the Captchat text box appears. It is important that the employee generate toke with the token box and this login token will help you to gain access by logging into the dashboard.
- In the lower part of the box, the employee should click on the “Generate Token” bar existing at the lower part of the login session and proceed to provide the ippis number, mobile number and a functional email address and then proceed to generate.
- Immediately the employee will receive a text or a message containing the token and it can only be received via the registered phone number and the registered email address respectively.
- The employee doing the ippis verification returns to the login page to filled in the login page with the following data; token and solve the captcha below and then proceed to login by clicking on the login bottom and the a column to select the employee’s MDAs is also provided
- After the employee has selected the MDAs for his ministry/department, he/she will have access to the first form which contains Employee Personal Information and with other forms displayed at the left hand bar of the portal and the employee name and and the ippis is displayed alongside on the homepage.
- The first form which came up has to be filled now and it should be save by just clicking the Update Profile. The employee does same to other forms and click update form appropriately. The filling of the forms can be pause and resumed another daya provided that the final confirmation slip has not been clicked or submitted in the print or summary page.
- The final operation for this session is that the employee after reviewing the data submitted clicks on the the confirmation box or the submit bottom at the summary page or the print layout. The summary page gives you the full summary of all your data provided.
- Here in this step, the Employee generates proceed to prints Verification Slip (Three copies required)
- The slip is presented to the Employee’s Director Human Resource who endorses the slips for presentation at IPPIS verification center